Trip Time
In less than 28 hours we will leave this rural land and head for the amazing city of DC. We will be gone for an entire week, over this week we will be doing many things that you will be finding out about over the time were in there. It's kind of shocking that we're finally going to DC after everything we've done to get this far. Thank you everyone who help us get here. I hope that this is a wonderful trip, and that we get alot out of it.~Libby

3 Comments:
What beautiful writing. I look forward to reading your future posts!
By
Anonymous, at 4/10/2006 08:56:00 PM
I got to visit your school last year with Ms. Anada. She showed her brother, my son and I around the whole town. I think it is beautiful there. I would love to live some place like that one day. I am sure you will get alot from this trip. Make sure you take pictures of everything. Enjoy your trip. Tell Ms. Ananda her future sister in law says hi.
Ms. Zelinski
Brooks Middle School Teacher
Bolingbrook Il.
By
Anonymous, at 4/11/2006 12:45:00 PM
Libby- You are a credit to theCCS. You can actually write intellegent sentences, and you have gratitude. Enjoy your trip and your life.
By
Anonymous, at 4/04/2007 06:21:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home