Just school fun
Hello People,
Tomorrow we are leaving! I think it should be a lot of fun. There should also be a lot to learn. I'm trembling with excitment, I've never been on an airplane before. I've also never been on a subway. It is nice to be able to learn about our Presidents and the wars we have been in. Over all I think it will be a blast.
Rebecca
Tomorrow we are leaving! I think it should be a lot of fun. There should also be a lot to learn. I'm trembling with excitment, I've never been on an airplane before. I've also never been on a subway. It is nice to be able to learn about our Presidents and the wars we have been in. Over all I think it will be a blast.
Rebecca

1 Comments:
I look forward to reading more entries from DC, Rebecca! Have a great trip.
By
Kathryn, at 4/11/2006 02:15:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home