This is Anrahyah teaching us how to blog. We plan to blog lots of times on our trip. We leave tomorrow. We're so excited that we might just crawl out of our bodies.
I also commented after the last post on Tuesday. But here, I'll say that teaching how to post is a wonderful way to get everyone involved--and to ensure a fine reading experience for those of us who are following this trip. I look forward to seeing and hearing more!
The Crestone Charter School, a K-12 public charter school, in Crestone, Colorado WELCOMES YOU to our blog. The blog was started in March of 2006 and chronicles the adventures of the students and staff of CCS. Enjoy and visit often!
3 Comments:
Hey you guys! I hope you have a great trip!
By
Anonymous, at 4/10/2006 09:52:00 AM
Stay in your bodies and take them with you to DC, this is the best way to see the Smithsonian!!! The entries are wonderful--happy travels to you all.
By
Kathryn, at 4/11/2006 02:08:00 PM
I also commented after the last post on Tuesday. But here, I'll say that teaching how to post is a wonderful way to get everyone involved--and to ensure a fine reading experience for those of us who are following this trip. I look forward to seeing and hearing more!
By
Tom Rampton, at 4/12/2006 09:39:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home